Coming soon to a web-browser near you:
The Lost, Long Gone, Forgotten Singles Club.
One Poet. Two Poems. One Single. Every Month.
Poetry. Noise. Together at long last.
Lost, Long Gone, Forgotten Records. 2016.
LLGFR Singles’ Club Lineup:
- Michael D. Grover: Where Have The Outlaws Gone? Feb. 2016
- Matthew Sradeja: Death March 2016
- Craig Firsdon: In the Moment April 2016
- Bob Phillips: October 16, 2010 May 2016
- Gary Bond: The Downtown Museum June 2016
- Dan Denton: Namste, Mother Fucker July 2016
- Jonie McIntire: I hate the factory that takes you so often Aug. 2016
- Kerry Trautman: Migration Sept. 2016
- Elizabeth Denton: Inclination Oct. 2016
- Trina Stolec: Dust Bunnies Nov. 2016
- Adrian Lime: Tiny Dirges Dec. 2016
- Lorraine Cipriano: Freak Show Jan. 2017
- Juliet Cook: We Want Out Feb. 2017
- Mike Hackney: Voyeur Patrol March 2017
- Julie Demoff-Larson: When You are a Thousand Miles from Home April 2017
- Michele McDannold: west coast notebook entry #6 (when you need to sit in a dark theatre, crying by yourself, with others) May 2017
- Cole Dunn: Maidens Like Moths June 2017
- Marty Campbell: America Wakes Up July 2017
- Josh Olsen: The Trigger Aug. 2017
- JP Reese: Empire Falls Sept. 2017
- Jen Knox: Lottery Days Oct/Nov. 2017
- Tolonda Henderson: Offended Dec. 2017/Jan. 2018
- Lucy Logsdon: The Good Girl Feb. 2018
- Lily Rex: Deathwishers March 2018
- Nina Corwin: Deconstructing Dorothy April 2018
- Bill Yarrow: The Best Banana Bread May 2018
- Krista Cox: Self-Portrait as Infinite and Infinitesimal June 2018
- Cal Freeman: Etude for an Elegy
- Arnold Koester: The Zen of Zanzabar
- Ezhno Martín: Power’s Whiskey
- Audamatik: Welcome Frenemies!
- Jason Storms: Charbydis